dinsdag 5 januari 2016

January playlist 2016

A new year means new music, at least for me it does. And what better way to do that than with a playlist? January is going to be an incredibly busy month for me, so I'm going to need a lot of music to get through it. Fingers crossed I make it through!

Bashful Creatures (album) - Hippo Campus

Cry Baby (album) - Melanie Martinez

I can do better - Avril Lavigne

Everything back but you - Avril Lavigne 

Everglow - Coldplay

7 years - Lukas Graham

My silver lining - First Aid Kit

Renegades - X Ambassadors 

Wig in a box - Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Glory and Gore - Lorde

LA Devotee - Panic! at the Disco

Don't threaten me with a good time - Panic! at the Disco 

As per usual, the weirdest combo of songs, but that's what it's going to be like living with me! Sorry mum and dad! :D 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten