zondag 7 februari 2016

February playlist 2016

To get back in the swing of blogging, I figured to post one of my favorite posts to make: a playlist! February is going to be a busy month for me, school is starting up again, I'm still trying to find a job and I want to finish at least three more chapters of the book I'm writing... Music is going to be a necessity to get me through the month!

 I love you - Said the Whale

Savages - Marina and the Diamonds

I see fire - Ed Sheeran
 
Last hope - Paramore

Playing god - Paramore

Vicious love - New Found Glory

Kiss me - Six pence none the richer

Isaac - Bear's Den

She hates me - Puddle of mud

The phantom of the opera - The phantom of the opera (2004)


Let's see if this playlist is going to help me get through the month!


 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten