zondag 17 april 2016

April playlist 2016

The first two weeks of April were incredibly hectic, because of exam season, but thank god, that's done now. At least for the next few weeks before I have to do it all over again... A lot of people say that it's counterproductive to listen to music whilst studying but for me it's a must. I won't live through it otherwise! Keep reading to find out what I've been listening to this month!

Black flies - Ben Howard

Lover doll - Elvis Presley

Something there - Beauty and the Beast

I won't say (I'm in love) - Hercules

The sound - The 1975

Sex - The 1975

Bashful creatures - Hippo Campus

Backseat Serenade (acoustic) - All Time Low

Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects 

Weight of living pt II - Bastille  

So sorry for the super late update this month, but I've been sooooo busy with school! To make up for it, I'm blogging twice today! Stay tuned for a film review next! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten