zondag 17 april 2016

Filmreview: Fan Girl

 Fan Girl Poster
One of my new year's resolutions for 2016 was to finally make a dent in the list of movies I want to watch. I have about 250 movies on there, so it's almost impossible to watch all of them this year. However, I am trying to watch a lot of them before 2017 starts. One of the movies on that list is 'Fan Girl' which I watched this morning and boy, do I have something to say about this one....

Cast
Kiernan Shipka PictureAlex Gaskarth PictureMeg Ryan Picture
The cast is literally the only thing worth watching in this movie. The main character Telulah Farrows is played by Kiernan Shipka, who I think really embodied the fifteen year old fan girl. To be completely honest, they couldn't have picked a better person for the job...
The rest of the cast is not very interesting, except for All Time Low of course!
 
Plot
The movie is about a girl who is supposed to make a film for class, so she decides to make one about her favorite band All Time Low. But the way to get to that movie is hard and takes a lot of struggling from her side. 
 
Review:
Good god, this movie was horrific. It was so boring. The characters were bland, the story wasn't even really a story and the worst part of it all? All Time Low, the reason I even wanted to watch this film, were only in it for about three minutes in total. I spend the entire movie regretting my decision of putting it on in the first place, which I hate, because I wanted to love this movie so much! Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations... 
So not worth the watch!!!!
Rating: * 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten