donderdag 5 november 2015

Switching to English! + Little Life Update

funny, language, and comic afbeelding
So... I've been thinking about this for quite some time and I've decided it's time to finally bite the bullet. No, i'm not quitting my blog, I love it way too much for that, but as you may have noticed by this little intro, I'm changing the language of my blog from Dutch to English! As some of you  may know I write a lot of stories and all of those are in English. I've also noticed that quite a big percentage of my readers are from countries that don't speak Dutch. Writing my posts in English, instead of depending on the not always as accurate translation Google provides, will hopefully make my blog a lot more accessible for foreign readers. How fun would that be? To have readers from all over the world instead of just little old Holland? Pretty awesome if you ask me!

I'm going to keep my past posts as they are now, in Dutch. I have over 280 posts so far and it's impossible for me to translate all of them. Also, I think it would be kind of fun to see how I started out and what my blog has become over time!

In other news, I seem to have disappeared of the blogging-radar for the past three weeks. I'm so sorry! I had to study for my exams, which were hellish by the way. Not fun at all! But now that I've finished with all that boring school stuff, I'm back! Starting with this little in-between update thingy, I'm going to try to get back on my usual blogging schedule, meaning I'll be posting on tuesdays, fridays and sundays! Woop woop! 

I hope the English doesn't put you off too much and that you stay with me for this new and exciting chapter of my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten